Live-on Site / Simulcast
Begins:03/03/2023 10:00 am
Vici Chamber Community Building, 604 N. Main Street, Vici, OklahomaView Sale Bill
Bidding from a phone or tablet? Try our bidding app!
To See This Property, Call or Text Ira Smith 580-334-6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 miles east of Vici, Oklahoma on Highway 60 or 14 miles west of Seiling, Oklahoma on Highway 60.
Selling Two Farms with Mineral Rights and Farm Equipment!
Land & Mineral Rights Sell at 10 a.m. via Multi-Parcel Bidding Method.
Farm Equipment will sell at 12 Noon with Live In-Person and Live Internet Bidding.
Multi-Parcel bidding on Tracts 1, 2 & 3 allow Buyer to buy one, two or all three tracts. Unfortunately, this software does not allow internet bidding. We will sell these tracts by Live in Person Bidding, Telephone Bidding and Absentee Bidding. All Bidders will be required to meet the Auction Terms prior to auction time.
Legal Description: SW/4 of Section 2 T19N R19, Dewey County, OK.
159 Acres with Highway 60 frontage, blacktop County Road 213 on the west side, Live Creek, Excellent Fences, Rural Water, Electricity and an Older Home.
This Farm has excellent 7 wire fences on steel T posts, steel corners and has Highway frontage and blacktop County Road 213 on the west side. There is an older home and pipe corrals in a beautiful setting with trees overlooking Cottonwood Creek. In spite of a record drought, this creek is flowing water and is beautiful. There is a rural water at the corrals and the home. Older barn with a lean-to.
Legal Description: 160 Acres of Mineral Rights located in the SW/4 of Section 2 T19N R19, Dewey County, OK.
*These Minerals are currently not leased. *
Legal Description: The SE/4 NE/4, W/2 NE/4 and NW/4 SE/4 of Section 2 T19N R19WIM, Dewey County, OK less a 20 acre tract of land in the SE NE for a net 140 acres m/l.
A big open grass field above the creek that at one time was farm ground. Fences are excellent except Y4 a mile the posts are up with wires down and some gone between tracts 1 & 2. The exterior fences are excellent. Access is good from blacktop County Road 214 in two places thru steel pipe gates. Several excellent home sites thru this property. A rural water tap in along the county road. Electricity on site.
The Tractors and Farm Equipment will sell with Live Internet Bidding and Live In-Person Bidding. The Auction will begin at 12:00, Noon Friday, March 3rd.
- JD 4640 Tractor, Duels, 3 Pt., Pto, 3 Hyd., Showing 1803 Hours
- JD 4440 Tractor, Rear Tires 80% = 18.4-38, 3 Pt., Pto Hyd., Woods Dual Front End Loader 3100, Showing 7572 Hours, Recently Replaces Hyd. Pump
- JD 4630 Tractor, Duals, 3 Pt., Pto, 2 Hyd., Showing 2200 Hrs.
- JD 450 Drill, Double Disc, 6” Spacing, 13’ Box, Dent in Back of Box Does Not Affect Operation.
- JD 1508 Brush Beater, 15’, Left Wing Has Broken Yoke
- Mac Don A30-D Swather, Good Rubber, One Bent Reel
- 30’ Round Bale Trailer
- MF2656A Hesston Series Baler, Auto Cycle, Net Wrap, Good Rubber
- 1968 Chevy 50, Single Axle, 39” Side Boards, 16’ Bed, Steel Floor, Hyd. Bed, Shows 60,009 Miles, V8 Engine
- 10’ Rigid Brush Beater Rhino, Broken Drive Line
- Richardson Pickers, 3 Section 1-5’-1.6’-1-7.5’
- Square Shaped Round Bale Feeder- In Good Shape
- 23’ Pipe Feed Trough
- 23’ Pipe Feed Trough
- 23’ Pipe Feed Trough
- Crust Buster 16’ Offset Disc, Single Fold, SN # 3181
- Neck Over GN Stock Trailer, 6’x16’, Wood Floor, Canvas/Bow Top, 1 Cut Gate
- Wilson Portable Corrals
- Krause 24’ Tandem Disc, Double Fold, 18” Front Disc, 20” Back Disc, Has Harrows (Missing One Section)
- Krause 3500 Single Fold Chisel 16’
- Flex King Double Fold Sweep Plow, Four 5’ Sweeps
- Flex King Double Fold Sweep Plow W/Cutters, 2 Sections of Pickers, Four 5’ Sweeps, SN # 004943
- Melroe 5 Bottom Moboard Plow, Semi Mount W/Cutters
- 12’ Graham Hoeme Chisel W/Larrow
- Great Plains Solid Stand 73 Drill, Double Disc W/Fertilizer Box
- Circle D 20’ GN Stock Trailer W/Full Top, Wooden Floor W/Rubber Mats, 1 Cut Gate
- Landau Bt-20lx Pontoon Boat, 55hp Suzuki Motor
- Artic Cat Prowler XTX 700 Side by Side, 4WD
- 7’ Hastings Stock Tank, Plastic
- 2x BW Feed Banks 10’
- Squeeze Chute W/Self Catch Head Gate, Steel Floor, Good Condition
- 50- 10’ Steel Cattle Panels *Selling Times the Money*
We want to Thank Troy for the opportunity to work with him on selling two excellent farms. Location and access are excellent. Those of you from outside the area, please remember this area is in a record drought and the grass throughout NW Oklahoma is short. That being said, this creek system is flowing very well. Don’t miss this one!
Troy T. Guthrie
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 3 PHOTOS
FARM EQUIPMENT PHOTOS
Buyers attending this auction will be required to provide a valid photo ID. By registering, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions as set forth by Smith & Company Auction & Realty, Inc. Buyer will be required to sign contract and place 10% of the purchase price in escrow on sale day, with balance due upon proof of marketable title. Seller will provide a current abstract and warranty deed. Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Possession upon closing. Property is selling in its present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. All information given comes from resources we believe to be reliable but in no way is guaranteed. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. Buyers should arrange financing and satisfy themselves with size, location, boundaries, etc. prior to sale day. Sellers are reserving all oil, gas, and other mineral rights. Online Bidders may bid via our website at smithcoauctions.com. Smith & Company Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. On-line Buyer’s will be required to wire-transfer 10% of the purchase price to place in escrow on sale day. ON-LINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETE AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DAY.
PERSONAL PROPERTY Terms: Smith & Co. Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. There will be no options for refunds of any type. All sales are final. Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted. Sales tax is applicable unless a valid, current sales tax permit is presented prior to auction. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. All item s sold in their present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Final responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of items. It is not possible to adequately describe in text or photos an item that may show use and wear. We recommend you personally inspect all items, or enlist a trusted professional to do so on your behalf. Settlement must be made day of sale.