Live-on Site / Simulcast
Begins:09/28/2019 10:00 am
From Vici, Oklahoma on Highway 60 go 7 miles west and south on NS 201 1/4 of a mile located on the east side of the road.View Sale Bill
Bidding from a phone or tablet? Try our bidding app!
- 2009 3/4 Ton GMC w/Spike Bed & Cake Feeder, 4×4, Auto, Gas
- Souix Squeeze Chute w/Self Catch Head Gate
- 20’ Travelong GN Stock Trailer w/Full Top
- Ford F350, 2WD, Single Cab, Gas, Auto
- Ford TW20 Tractor w/3pt., 2-Hyd, PTO
- 16’ x 5’ Hale Bumper Pull Stock Trailer
- Posthole Digger, w/Hyd for Skid Steer
- 2 Buckets for Skid Steer (smooth & rock)
- 6 Bale Roundbale Trailer, GN
- 18’ Texas Brag Utility Trailer
- Gehl 4840 Skid Steer
- Forks for Skid Steer
- Tree Shears w/Titan Attachment
- Rake for Skid Steer
- Wire Roller – Gas, Like New
- Bobcat Miller Welder, Gas
- Fence Chargers
- 7’ Mower/Beater, 3pt
- 16-8 JD Grain Drill, Single Disc
- 14’ Offset Disc
- Koyker K5 Front End Loader
- Offset Disc
- Homemade Grain Cart
- Tub & Alley
- Pull-Type Sprayer, 250 gal. w/PTO pump
- Gas Engine
- Gas Engine w/Pump
- Round Bale Feeders
- Poly Stock Tank
- Power Washer
- Portable Air Compressor
- Wood Stove
- 2 Creep Feeders
From Vici, Oklahoma on Highway 60 go 7 miles west and south on NS 201 1/4 of a mile located on the east side of the road.
For more information contact Ira Smith at 580-334-6001.
We have a few small items to sell at 10:00 a.m. Hibid items will start at 10:30 a.m.
PERSONAL PROPERTY Terms: Smith & Co. Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. There will be no options for refunds of any type. All sales are final. Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted. Sales tax is applicable unless a valid, current sales tax permit is presented prior to auction. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. All item s sold in their present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Final responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of items. It is not possible to adequately describe in text or photos an item that may show use and wear. We recommend you personally inspect all items, or enlist a trusted professional to do so on your behalf. Settlement must be made day of sale.