Live-on Site / Simulcast
Begins:10/05/2019 10:00 am
5 miles south of 8th St & Hanks Trail, Woodward at the intersection of County Roads 47 & 203.View Sale Bill
Bidding from a phone or tablet? Try our bidding app!
- 1998 New Holland 1920 with New Holland Loader, 4wd, 3pt, pto, showing 1007 hrs, SN #Yl294800
- 1996 F-250XLT, 4×4, 7.5L, Auto, Cold AC, Showing 145,307 mi., VIN #1FTHX26G7TEB80874
- 1999 Chevy Suburban, 4×4, Auto, Gas, Showing 139,840 mi., VIN #3GKFK16R2XG523370
- Rhino 5’ Brush Beater
- 3pt Post Hole Digger
- 3pt Sprayer, 60 gal.
- 3pt 2 Bottom Moboard w/Press Wheel
- Basket Receiver Hitch
- Pickup Air Deflector Wing
- Dixon Zero Turn Mower
- Trail Master 5×14 ingle Axle Trailer w/Ramp
- 16’ Heavy Duty Utility Trailer, 3500lb Axles
- Timpte Semi Van Trailer, year 12-86 VIN# J28025HBO66607
- Timpte Semi Van Trailer, year 9-86 VIN #J28017HB065739
Inspection of items are Friday, Oct. 4th 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. For more information call Ira Smith at 580-334-6001.
Smith & Company will not be responsible for the shipment of any items. Please ensure you have the ability to pick up items BEFORE you bid.
This is a Simulcast Auction. All Items will Sell both Live and On-Line simultaneously. This auction will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Checkout is immediately following the close of the auction.
These items are the ONLY items available to remove from sale site on sale day.
PERSONAL PROPERTY Terms: Smith & Co. Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. There will be no options for refunds of any type. All sales are final. Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted. Sales tax is applicable unless a valid, current sales tax permit is presented prior to auction. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. All item s sold in their present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Final responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of items. It is not possible to adequately describe in text or photos an item that may show use and wear. We recommend you personally inspect all items, or enlist a trusted professional to do so on your behalf. Settlement must be made day of sale.