Live-on Site / Simulcast
Begins:07/31/2021 10:00 am
From Sharon go 3 miles south on Hwy 34 then 3 miles west on CR 54 then 1.5 miles south on CR 203 and west into.View Sale Bill
Bidding from a phone or tablet? Try our bidding app!
Preview of Auction Items Thurs., July 29th & Fri., July 30th 9 a.m. – Noon OR by Appointment Call Ira at 580-334-6001 or 580-254-3975.
From Sharon go 3 miles south on Hwy 34 then 3 miles west on CR 54 then 1.5 miles south on CR 203 and west into.
- JD 4640, 3pt, 2 Hyd., pto, Duals, Showing 889 hrs.
- Case 1070, 2 Hyd., pto
- Massey 265 w/Front End Loader, DSL, 3pt, Hyd.
- Case 930, DSL, 3pt, Hyd., pto, Runs
- Sooner 3-Horse Slant Aluminum Trailer
- WW Bumper Pull 14’ Trailer w/ Full Top
- 20’ Featherlite Aluminum Stock Trailer
- 2- Pickup Bed Trailers
- Single Axle Flat Bed Trailer
- Single Axle Utility Trailer w/ fuel Tank (no pump)
PICKUP & WHEAT TRUCKS
- 2011 F250XL, 4×4, Ext. Cab, Spike Bed & Cake Box, Runs Good, Shows 262,889 miles
- 1960 Ford Wheat Truck w/ Lift, Runs Good
- Wheat Truck (not running)
- 1994 F250, 4×4, Runs, Auto, Gas
- 1990 F350, 4×4, w/Flat Bed Runs, Gas
- 1978 F350 2wd (not running)
IMPLEMENTS & MORE
- JD 605 Fertilizer Spreader
- Sweep Plow, 3×5’ w/ Pickers
- JD 95 Combine
- 2-JD Combines for Parts
- 3-Mulch Treaders
- 2- JD Grain Drills, Single Disc.
- 13’ Hoeme Chisel
- 12’ Bush Hog Chisel
- NH 660 Round Baler,
- 7’ Tucker Land Leveler
- 6’ 3pt Brush Beater
- 18’ Crust Buster Offset w/ Good Disc
- Yellow Auger
- Older JD Drill
- JD Tandem Disc
- Pipe Frame Double Drill Hitch
- Pull Type Square Bale Chute
- 4 Bottom Moldboard Plow
- Squeeze Chute
- Massey Square Baler
- One Way Rake
- Sooner 3 pt. Bale Fork
- NH 116 Swather in Good Condition
- 2005 JD Skid Steer 320 Showing only 461 hrs.
- Honda 300 Fourtrax 4-Wheeler
- JD Z425 Zero Turn Riding Mower
- JD L120 Riding Mower,
- 1000 Gallon Propane Tank
- Generac Generator
- M&M Tree Shear for Skid Steer
- Mist Fogger A-1, 3pt, pto 110 gal.
- 3 Compartment Aluminum Dog Box
- Self Feeder on Wheels
- 3- Grain Bins (to be moved)
- 24 ton Overhead
PERSONAL PROPERTY Terms: Smith & Co. Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. There will be no options for refunds of any type. All sales are final. Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted. Sales tax is applicable unless a valid, current sales tax permit is presented prior to auction. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. All item s sold in their present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Final responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of items. It is not possible to adequately describe in text or photos an item that may show use and wear. We recommend you personally inspect all items, or enlist a trusted professional to do so on your behalf. Settlement must be made day of sale.