Begins:04/21/2022 12:00 am
Ends:05/09/2022 2:00 pm
From Seiling OK go west on Hwy 60 for 1.5 miles to Hwy 183; then south on Hwy 183 for 1 mile to CR 61; then west on County Road 61 for 2 miles.View Sale Bill
Bidding from a phone or tablet? Try our bidding app!
Online Only Auction will close Monday, May 9th beginning at 2 p.m.
Items are on-site. Contact Ira at 580-334-6001 for preview.
IF YOU HAVE A TAX NUMBER, PLEASE MAKE NOTE WHEN REGISTERING OR EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR LICENSE TO ADMIN@SMITHCOAUCTIONS.COM. Otherwise, taxes will be applied to ALL purchases. If you wish to pay via check, that will also need to be noted under ‘Auctioneer Notes’.
Credit Cards will be processed immediately following the close of the auction unless stated otherwise. A 3% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to ALL purchases.
Purchases cannot be removed from the auction site until paid for in full.
Load Out will be available Tuesday, May 10th from 1-6 p.m.
NO SHIPPING – NO DELIVERY – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Case 1175 Tractor, 3pt, pto, showing 5,708 hrs
- Steiger Bearcat ST220, Dual Rear Hydraulics, showing 3,291 hours
- Crust Buster 20’ Tandem Disc
- Case Tractor, 3pt, pto
- Studebaker Winch Truck w/ Garwood Winch, Gas, showing 5,371 miles
- Oliver, pto, 3 Rear Hydraulics, DSL, showing 3,749 hours
- John Deere Turbo 8820 Combine, Large Header
- Oliver 62 Model Square Baler
- Case Propane Tractor, Model G15913, 3pt, pto, Rear Hydraulics, showing 1,947 hours
- Ford 800, 3pt, pto, showing 2,200 hours
- Ford Tractor, 3pt, pto
- Pickup Bed Trailer w/ Fuel Tank & Elec. Pump
- 18’ Gooseneck Trailer, 3 axle, All Steel Floor
- Header Trailer
- Graham 28’ Chisel
- Massey Ferguson Z134 Tractor, 3pt, pto, showing 2,840 hrs
- Solid Stand 30 Wheat Drill, Great Plains
- Miller 18’
- Hoeme Chisel
- Versatile 20 Pull Type Swather
- Fordson Tractor, for parts
- Oliver 1800 Tractor, Propane, for parts
- Krause 1480 Offset Disc.
- Big Ox Ripper
- Case 8 Bottom MoBoard
- Oliver Tractor for parts
- Vintage Gas Pump
- Several Yard Implements
- Barbed Wire
- GMC 4000 Wheat Truck, DSL, Single Wheel, Runs All Steel Bed, showing 43,447, miles, 3,367 hours
- Ford 600 Wheat Truck, Gas, Dual Axle, All Steel Bed, showing 50,296 miles
- John Deere 3pt Picker, Model E0400
- Miller Welder on Trailer
- Pickup Bed Trailer, full of tin
- Massey Ferguson 65 Tractor, Gas, 3pt, pto, Motor #GB176, showing 6,486 hours
- Fuel Tank w/ Elec. Pump on Trailer
- Case DSL Tractor, Rear Hydraulics, showing 4,351 hours
- Oliver Hay Rake
- 2 – Timken Bearing 3pt Post Hole Diggers
- Oliver 720 Square Baler
- Homemade Spray Rig on Trailer, 500 gal.
- Oliver 620 Square Baler, Gas Motor
- 3pt 6’ Tiller
- Case 102F Tractor w/Front End Loader, Rear Hydraulics, showing 1,507 hours
- 250 gal Propane Tank on Trailer
- 3pt Planter
- Pickup Bed Trailer, Loaded w/ Wood
- Steel Flatbed
- 3pt 2 Bottom MoBoard
- Case Propane Tractor, with Case Planter
- 1983 F250, 2wd, Auto, Propane, showing 84 miles
- Corvair Chevy Truck 60’s – 70’s Model
- 5 Window Chevy Pickup
- 2 Door Chevy Nova
- 1999 Chevy 1500, 2wd, Auto
- Case Tractor w/ Case 550 Loader
- Oliver Tractor for Parts
- Several Power & Hand Tools
- Chevy Pickup Bed Trailer
- Steel Wheel Wheat Dril
- 250 gallon Propane Tank
- Several Brush Beaters
- Several 3pt Implements
- Craftsman Yard Tractor Implements, Blade, Disc, Chisel, Plow
- Engine Hoist
- Ford Angle Blade
PERSONAL PROPERTY Terms: Smith & Co. Auction & Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet. There will be no options for refunds of any type. All sales are final. Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted. Sales tax is applicable unless a valid, current sales tax permit is presented prior to auction. Announcements made sale day supersede all prior advertising. All item s sold in their present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. Final responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of items. It is not possible to adequately describe in text or photos an item that may show use and wear. We recommend you personally inspect all items, or enlist a trusted professional to do so on your behalf. Settlement must be made day of sale.