Thursday, June 7th
Tract 1- 160+ Acres
Legal: The SE 1/4 of Section 9 T20N R13 WIM, Major County, Oklahoma, containing 160+ acres.
Located: at HWY 60 & Co Rd 248
- Native & Improved Grass
- Fenced and cross-fenced with good barbed wire fences on steel & wooden corners.
- Water well powered by Submersible Pump
- Electricity on-site along the East side
- Trees and several excellent home sites
- HWY 60 frontage on the South side
- County Road 248 on the East side
Tract 1 will be offered separately and collectively with Tract 2. Both Tracts corner one another.
Tract 2- 313.42+ Acres
Legal: The W 1/2 NE 1/4, N 1/2 NW 1/4, S 1/2 NW 1/4 less a 30 acre tract in the SW 1/4 NW 1/4 in Section 9 T20N R13 WIM and W 1/2 SW 1/4 of Section 4 T20N R13 WIM, Major County, Oklahoma, containing 313.42+ acres.
Located: 1 mile West of Cedar Springs, OK on HWY 60 and 3/4 mile North on Co Rd 47
- Several draws with water
- Large ponds that appear to be spring fed on Skunk Creek
- Total of 3 ponds and a few seasonal watering holes
- Fenced and cross fenced
- Nice, Native & Love grass patches
- Big Red Draws with water
- Water well (solar pump and panels belong to tenent)
Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered separately and collectively using the Multi-Parcel Bidding Format.
Combination Farms with Grazing Grass, Huting and Fishing! Don’t happen every fay! Come see this one! Canton Lake is just South of both Tracts!
Seller: Charlene Martin Keller