Tract 1- 160+ Acres
Legal: The SE 1/4 of Section 9 T20N R13 WIM, Major County, Oklahoma, containing 160+ acres.
Located: at HWY 60 & Co Rd 248
- Native & Improved Grass
- Fenced and cross-fenced with good barbed wire fences on steel & wooden corners.
- Water well powered by Submersible Pump
- Electricity on-site along the East side
- Trees and several excellent home sites
- HWY 60 frontage on the South side
- County Road 248 on the East side
Tract 1 will be offered separately and collectively with Tract 2. Both Tracts corner one another.
Tract 2- 313.42+ Acres
Legal: The W 1/2 NE 1/4, N 1/2 NW 1/4, S 1/2 NW 1/4 less a 30 acre tract in the SW 1/4 NW 1/4 in Section 9 T20N R13 WIM and W 1/2 SW 1/4 of Section 4 T20N R13 WIM, Major County, Oklahoma, containing 313.42+ acres.
Located: 1 mile West of Cedar Springs, OK on HWY 60 and 3/4 mile North on Co Rd 47
- Several draws with water
- Large ponds that appear to be spring fed on Skunk Creek
- Total of 3 ponds and a few seasonal watering holes
- Fenced and cross fenced
- Nice, Native & Love grass patches
- Big Red Draws with water
- Water well (solar pump and panels belong to tenent)
Combination Farms with Grazing Grass, Huting and Fishing! Don’t happen every fay! Come see this one! Canton Lake is just South of both Tracts!
Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered separately and collectively using the Multi-Parcel Bidding Format.
*Please Note: This Auction will not be available for online bidding due to our Multi-Parcel Bidding Software. To register over the phone please contact our office at 580-254-3975. All phone bidders must register 24 hours prior to sale day.*
Seller: Charlene Martin Keller
REAL ESTATE Terms: 10% of purchase price escrowed sale day with the balance due upon proof of marketable title. Taxes prorated to the day of closing. Possession upon closing. Property selling in its present condition with no warranties expressed or implied. All information given comes from resources we believe to be reliable but in no way is guaranteed. Announcements made sale day supercede all prior advertising. Buyers should arrange financing and satisfy themselves with size, location, boundaries, etc. prior to sale day. There is a wind lease on the land to EC&R Development. Sellers are reserving all oil, gas, and other mineral rights.